Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Home Needed for Older Dog

Someone I just met has an older dog in need. 
 They just moved here and found out after the fact that they are unable to keep her. 
 It's terribly sad and it's literally breaking my heart. 
 The poor girl has had a rough go of it and just needs another loving home.
   I realize this is a tall order, but I have to try.
 She is a medium sized dog, approximately 10 years old, very quiet and calm. 
 Senior dogs are the best dogs to adopt - they love unconditionally and are just so thankful to have a safe place to rest. Please, no judgment. Sometimes bad things happen to good people (and dogs). 
 If you are at all interested, I can make the contact for you, just please send me a private message. 
 Thank you
Chrissy Slusarick 

No comments:

Post a Comment