Monday, November 30, 2020
Saturday, November 28, 2020
Today is the first day of buck season. Good luck to all of the hunters. Sharing these old photos from days gone by. Taken in Prospect Park, I believe at Norm Ericksons. Cheryl Malize pictured standing near the elk.
Friday, November 27, 2020
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Monday, November 23, 2020
Shop Small Saturday
Sunday, November 22, 2020
Friday, November 20, 2020
Progress for some.
Cameron county does have a FB ATV/UTV group
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
I wanted to share this stunning photo compliments of Wes Walters, Emporium Pa., Cameron County native and talented wildlife photographer in the #PAWILDS.
Find more of Wes's photography on Facebook & Instagram
With his permission we will see more of his photos!
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Sunday, November 15, 2020
• Each participant must be a 2021 member of the Sinnemahoning Sportsmen’s Association.
• A registration fee of $ 10.00 plus a $ 2.00 administration fee for a total of $12.00 must be paid with the registration. There is a $ 5.00 additional fee to enter for the heaviest female coyote and an additional $ 5.00 for the heaviest fox.
• No registrations are taken on the days of the hunt. The last day to register may be done at the club on Thursday, February 11, 2021 until 11:59 PM. If you are registered, you can start to hunt at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, February 12, 2021. The hunt and weigh ins will end on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 3pm.
• Coyotes & Fox must be killed by legal means during the days of the hunt. • Hunting will be permitted state wide in Pennsylvania. Participants must have the proper license and obey all of the game laws in the state of Pennsylvania while hunting. • Calls and dogs can be used to hunt coyotes & fox. Trapping is allowed.
• The Sinnemahoning Sportsmen’s Association reserves the right to have an autopsy performed on the animal if we feel that the animal was kept in a pen or was taken illegally. A veterinarian will be available to enforce this regulation. SSA respects your honesty as a sportsman and we hope that you respect the organization.
• Official weigh-ins will be done at the Club on Friday February 12, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday, February 13, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Sunday February 14, 2021 from 8:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. The deadline for weigh-in is 3 p.m. on Sunday, February 14, 2021 – prizes will be awarded after weigh-ins.
• Each hunter is responsible for the disposal of his or her coyote & fox carcasses.
For information call 814-546-2835.
Cameron County to Celebrate Christmas with a Night Parade
Thursday, November 12, 2020