Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Sunday, November 22, 2020

CDH Designs Weekend Specials

 

I’ve been having lots of people ask me about my specials for next weekend. Here you go! 
Open Black Friday, 11/27 from 4-8
 Open Shop Small Saturday, 11/28 from 9-3

 Interior Designer & home decor shop, located at 15 E 4th St. Emporium, PA. 
Private shopping appointments are available and we offer free local delivery.  

 When you spend at least $10 at a local business or restaurant during Shop Small Saturday, you can enter to win any of the prizes they have at the Cameron County Chamber & Artisan Center! I will also be doing a second door prize at my shop for those who make ANY purchase. We appreciate our customers so, so much, and would not survive without your support. I hope you will all choose to shop small & shop local THIS SATURDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment