Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Friday, July 24, 2026

Introducing Melissa's Sewing Machine Service

 


Introducing Melissa's Sewing Machine Service 

Hello, I'm starting a home-based sewing machine service & repair business; it's an extension of my Purple Dove Keepsakes  business. 
I'm able to service vintage and modern machines.
 I have an FB page Melissa's Sewing Machine Service, where I show the different machines, I've worked on. If you'd like to schedule an appointment, call or message me. 
I'm a sewing machine apprentice technician through Sew Doc Academy and am working on my certification. I specialize in cleaning, oiling & minor repairs on modern and vintage sewing machines to keep them running smoothly. Call for appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment