Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Monday, October 25, 2021

VOTE and Write me in “NATASHA MACRO” for School Board on November 2, 2021.

 

My name is Natasha Ariel (Ackman) Macro and I am running as a “write-in” for the Cameron County School Board on November 2, 2021. 

For those that don’t know me, I am a 2003 graduate of Cameron County High School. I’ve lived in Emporium my entire life, I’m a small town girl, who knows the “small town world”. I have one daughter that attends CCSD. 

I am not your typical political candidate; however, I am a very passionate and compassionate person. I give anything and everything I do 100%. I like to “keep it real” and “call things how they are”. I am an amazing listener and value others opinions/concerns. 

 As a member of the school board, I promise to listen to every side to every scenario and weigh out all facts/information prior to making any decisions. I promise to put our children FIRST in EVERY single scenario. This will be regardless of last names, agendas, bias, ya’ know all the small town stuff. My votes, will be my judgement. They will always be based on facts/information and nothing more. 

 As a member of the school board, I promise to be transparent with the community and to work together with the community to insure our children are being supplied with the best education they possibly can at our school district. 

 The school board serves the community and the people of Cameron County. They are elected to be the voice and to make a difference. I promise I will help to make those changes and be that difference! Let’s make CCSD great again! 

 Please VOTE and write me in “NATASHA MACRO” on November 2, 2021. 
 Thank You and God Bless! ✌️ 🇺🇸

No comments:

Post a Comment