Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Cameron County Nutrition Opening Update


 Cameron County Nutrition

 Hey Everyone!!! I just wanted to clean up some rumors that I have been hearing! 
Cameron County Nutrition is ABSOLUTELY opening. I promise you all that.

 Unfortunately I have ran in to a few set backs because life happens but I promise you I will be up and running before the end of November. Once I get a plumber in to the shop, (very difficult finding one available currently), I will be able to set up my inspection. When inspection is completed I will be up and running. I apologize for the slow process in opening but I assure you the wait will be totally worth it in the end 
Please feel free to reach out to me on here if you have any questions. Also, if you can please share this post, I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you all so much for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment