Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Monday, October 18, 2021

Painting @ Sarah Jane's Art Studio


 Sarah Jane's Art Studio 

 Quick heads up! I’m offering 3 classes to wrap things up this month- the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th! 
Call, text, private message, or stop in to reserve your seat. 
910-467-1544

 I need at least 3 people for each class (max is 16), otherwise I’ll have to cancel the classes that don’t receive enough interest. Preregistration is required, however I don’t require a deposit. I do ask that you do your best to show up if you register!!!!- because I put a lot of time and money into prepping the canvas and buying supplies. Thanks so much! Let’s paint!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment