Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Cameron County SPCA


 Cameron County SPCA

 Hello there, I’m Nalu. I’m around 7 months old. I am a shyer girl but with some love I will come out of my shell. I get along with other cats and kittens. I will be spayed before going to my new home. 

I live to eat canned food and I am litter trained. If interested in adopting please fill out an application. Applications can be found in the mailbox by our door or on our website. 

 Completed applications can be returned to the mailbox or mailed to us at

Cameron County SPCA
 678 South Mountain Rd
 Emporium, PA 15834 
 Phone: (814) 486-0101

Visit our Facebook site to see all the cats & kittens available for adoption!

No comments:

Post a Comment