Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Monday, October 4, 2021

Cameron County Nutrition Update

 

Cameron County Nutrition 

Hey everyone! I know everyone is getting anxious and excited for opening. I still do not have a concrete date as of right now. But... I have the remainder of my stuff shipping in the next couple of days, so I am hoping I will have an anticipated open date by the end of this week. 

We have been backed up on delivery dates but the light is visible at the end of the tunnel. I can't thank you all enough for your support! I am so excited to be coming to your town

Cameron County Nutrition Smoothie & Juice Bar 
15 E. 4th St 
Emporium, PA 15834

No comments:

Post a Comment