Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Monday, September 20, 2021

Taylor Gillette interim Managing Director of CCOYA

 

Cameron County Outdoor Youth  Activities 

Cameron County Outdoor Youth Activities (CCOYA) is excited to introduce Taylor Gillette as the interim Managing Director. Those of you familiar with CCOYA know Don Bickford has been the Managing Director for the past 11 years and will step down and into his well-deserved retirement at y ears end. Taylor will lose the interim tag and assume the Managing Director position for the start of 2022.

 Taylor Gillette is a local talent who will no doubt continue CCOYA’s energy in meeting the Organizations Mission. Taylor is a graduate of Cameron County High School and holds an Associate’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree in Wildlife and Fisheries Science from Penn State University. He served his post graduate internship with the Cameron County Conservation District which led to his recent position as a Resource Conservation Technician with the Elk County Conservation District before joining CCOYA. Taylor is no stranger to the outdoors or wildlife conservation; one can comfortably say he was tailored made for his next professional step as the Managing Director for CCOYA. His passion and hobbies include archery, hunting, upland bird hunting with his dog Hank, fly fishing and birding, along with other outdoor activities. 

 Taylor is excited for this new opportunity, stating “I am very excited to be taking over as Managing Director for CCOYA. The CCOYA organization was instrumental during my youth. I do not think I would have chosen the career path that I did had it not been for CCOYA. I’m excited about working and partnering with the community and local organizations to provide our youth with the same outdoor education and experience that I enjoyed. I’m excited to be taking on this position and I want to thank CCOYA for the opportunity. I can’t wait to see where this position will lead me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment