Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Monday, September 13, 2021

Crafting Creations by Cierra

 


Crafting Creations by Cierra 

These are items I’ve enjoyed making and I’ve decided to start a business making them to help me support our family but to be able to stay home with my son (Holden) to ensure he stays seizure free.
Message me via FB or email with any questions! 
cierradhatch15@gmail.com

 Large Chunky Knit blankets will be $80 ($54 deposit required to start order)
 Rings will be $5-$8 no deposit required.
 I accept Cash, Cashapp and Venmo for payment! 



Once yarn in received from shipment I start working on orders, please keep in mind I do all these by hand! Thank you for supporting my hobby and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment