Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Crafting Creations by Cierra Available @ CDH Designs

 


Crafting Creations by Cierra Available @ CDH Designs

 I’m so excited to announce that my hobby is expanding and my blankets will be displayed at CDH Designs right here in Emporium for display and purchase! I want to thank not only all of you for supporting me but Cherie Miller for opening up her space to me and working with me to make all my dreams come true! I cannot wait to share our passion of home decor/design together by bringing our businesses together.

Christmas Orders
 Christmas is around the corner as we all know, I suggest if you plan on ordering any of my items you place a order for hold for Christmas as I am only taking limited orders in December to ensure everyone gets their items for Christmas Day! 
 Deposits for Christmas orders will be due no later than November 30th!

Message me via FB or email with any questions-  cierradhatch15@gmail.com

Crafting Creations by Cierra 




About my business
 These are items I’ve enjoyed making and I’ve decided to start a business making them to help me support our family but to be able to stay home with my son (Holden) to ensure he stays seizure free.

 Large Chunky Knit blankets will be $80 ($54 deposit required to start order)
 Rings will be $5-$8 no deposit required. 
I accept Cash, Cashapp and Venmo for payment! 

Once yarn in received from shipment I start working on orders, please keep in mind I do all these by hand! Thank you for supporting my hobby and my family!
Cierra 

No comments:

Post a Comment