Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Monday, September 13, 2021

Booking Paint & Sips @ Sarah Jane's Art Studio

 

Sarah Jane's Art Studio 

 I am now accepting reservations for paint & sip parties at Sarah Jane’s Art Studio and Gathering Place.

 You bring the people (minimum of 6/maximum of 16 people per class)….and I’ll take care of the rest! 

My first class of the autumn series is scheduled for the 24th of this month, but it’s already filled up. Make your reservations soon!$40.00 each if I can get six or more participants in your party. Otherwise, I would increase the price for smaller parties. Message Sarah via FB or at 910-467-1544.



This is the first painting (of the autumn series) I will be teaching for my paint and sip classes at Sarah Jane's Art Studio. That is not a real frame…. It’s all an illusion! ….It’s just canvas…with brown caulking for texture and ivory colored paint. The finished product also has antiquing wax added to make it appear more aged/shabby chic.

My students will each receive a canvas with the caulking and paint already applied (the faux frame). So all they will need to do is paint some version of this sample. This is great, because half the work is already done!

No comments:

Post a Comment