Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Endless Mountains Myofascial Release LLC Busines Update

Endless Mountains Myofascial Release LLC 
Please Share! 
 Hello to all of my appreciated followers, friends and patients.
 I just wanted to hop on here and tell you that I am taking a break from social media.
 I am very much still in business and accepting new patients. 
I am just stepping away from social media for a time. 
 If you have any questions about Myofascial Release and what is possible with this type of treatment, please reach out to me! The best way to get a hold of me is my phone number which is 814-512-0420. 
If email is your preference, My email is: endlessmountainsmfr@gmail.com Y
ou can also contact me through Massage Book and the link is located here on my page. 
I thank God for everyday that I get to do this, wow, what a blessing!

From personal experience, I highly recommend contacting Christian if you are experiencing body pain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment