Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Community Fundraiser Today!

 

Today is the day to show us your support!!! 
I will be doing bbq chicken, smoke mac n cheese, cowboy beans, pulled pork sandwiches, hot dogs & burgers. Please take the time to support 2 local families. 
 However finding music was hard so, I did find 1 person to play for 2hrs. 
Come and enjoy live music by White Feather. After that I will be playing my DJ equipment. 
 The kitchen will be closed from 1pm until 6pm. Then we will have fryer food only. 
I want to personally thank everyone for your continued support and business. 
 Pete Mackie

No comments:

Post a Comment