Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Mini Majorette Senior Project

click on photo to enlarge view 

Hello Everyone
 I am so happy to announce my senior project Mini Majorettes alongside my advisor Lindsey Neyman.
This is going to be open for all 4th through 6th graders and the more the better!
 We will be marching alongside the CCHS Marching Band and twirling to Cherokee in the Memorial Day Parade.
 Sign-ups will be held at the Woodland Office starting March 6th! 

A 25-dollar registration fee is needed upon sign up to cover a baton and a t-shirt.

I am so excited to work with all the young girls and cannot wait to see the turnout! 

If you have any questions let me know and I will be happy to answer! 
You can also take a look at the flyer below for any extra information. 
Sabina Hoffower

No comments:

Post a Comment