Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Crowell Announces Bid for Coroner


Crowell Announces Bid for Coroner

 I am Emily Crowell and am pleased to announce my candidacy for Cameron County Coroner on the Republican ticket. 

 I am a lifelong resident of Cameron County and have been working alongside Ted Walters with the Cameron County Coroner’s office for the last two years as a Deputy Coroner. I have learned valuable skills in my time as a Deputy Coroner and feel confident I could step into the role of Coroner. 

 I am a 2008 graduate of Cameron County High School and a 2014 graduate of University of Pittsburgh at Bradford and the School of Radiography at BRMC with a Bachelor’s Degree in Radiological Science. I am currently employed at the UPMC Cole Emporium Health Center as a Radiologic Technologist/Phlebotomist. 
 I am fortunate to work in a location in Emporium that allows me to promptly respond to coroner calls. 

My experience as a Deputy Coroner as well as my experience in the medical field has given me the knowledge, compassion, and professionalism necessary for this position. I would be proud to serve my community as the Cameron County Coroner.

 I would appreciate your vote and support in the upcoming election.

No comments:

Post a Comment