Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Gary Olay Announces Candidacy for Cameron County Commissioner Position

 

I, Gary Olay, am pleased to announce my candidacy for the position of Cameron County Commissioner. 

 I have lived in Cameron County my entire life, spending some of my childhood in Sinnemahoning then moving to Emporium, where I now reside with my wife, Mary Grace. I am the son of the late Ed and Carol Olay and the grandson of the late James Burfield and Jean Burfield, of the village of Cameron.

 I graduated from Cameron County High School and was then employed at GKN Sinter Metals for 28 years. I am currently employed at Reid's Auto Sales as a vehicle detailer. I am a 35-year member of the Emporium Volunteer Fire Department, where I served as President for many years and am currently a truck captain. 

I am a member and President of the Cameron County Longbeards Chapter of the National Wild Turkey Federation. I am also a member of the Mossy Oak Pro Staff. 

 I believe my background in the work force and my passion for the outdoors will give me the experience and understanding to help Cameron County grow. I will be a full-time commissioner who will bring a common sensed, dedicated, hardworking approach to the position.

 I would appreciate your support in the spring primary.

No comments:

Post a Comment