Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Crochet Classes Offered in Cameron County

It’s official!
 After MUCH planning, I will be offering crochet classes at Cameron County Chamber WEDNESDAYS from 5-7!! 
 Sign ups start this Saturday! 
Look for my table at Super Weekend! Know-how but want to learn more? Stuck on a stitch or pattern? Want to just socialize and hangout? Comment below, PM me, or stop by this weekend to sign up! 
Spots are limited, due to well me only being one person.
Amanda Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment