Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Guest Speakers Needed for CCHS Career Day

Hi friends! I am helping the CEC to seek guest speakers for the CCHS Career Day. 
If you're interested in sharing your career with CCHS students please reach out to me so that I can connect you with Amy at the CEC 😊 
Amy's contact information is also at the bottom right of the flyer, but I've been giving her a heads up on who may be interested. This is a wonderful opportunity to help students gain some insight on what career path they may choose 
 The event is Wednesday, March 20th, from 10:45am-12:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment