Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Monday, November 14, 2022

Sleep Coaching Call

 

Join me Sunday! I still have some spots available! 
This is a great opportunity for moms, dads, and other caregivers of newborns or even soon-to-be parents! Send this along to anyone you know who may be struggling with the adjustment or who is expecting soon and wanting to join a small group of parents who are all in the same boat.

Friends and Family - Please read and share 
I will be starting to hold 1-hour group coaching calls for littles from newborn to toddler! My first will be Sunday, November 20th at 7pm CST targeting the newborn stage to 3 months of age. We will discuss the 4th trimester, science of sleep, setting good foundations, and developmental milestones. Typically, a 1:1 call is $99, but the group will be $25 for each participant! Pre-submission of questions is encouraged but we will also be doing live Q&A. The class size will be limited so everyone has a chance to get their questions answered. You will also receive a discount on any future service. You can reach out via email or message me for any questions or inquires! 
If there is enough interest, I can add a second time option!

A little about me. 
 I am a certified pediatric sleep consultant, occupational therapist, and mother of 2 toddlers. 
I have been supporting families through their children’s sleep issues the past year and I have found that my “Ask Me Anything” calls have been really successful.
 The 1:1 calls are priced at $99, but the group call will be discounted to $25!!
 I plan on setting these group coaching calls up by age (newborn, infant, toddler) and discussing appropriate sleep patterns, wake windows, and cognitive and physical development.
 There will be an open Q&A so groups will be limited to 10-12 participants. 
Participants can also pre-submit their questions to me in advance as well as ask during the call. 
Everyone will receive a follow up email with the information reviewed. If you feel like you would need any further support, I will also discount any of my services the price of the group call.
Jocelyn Elkins 

No comments:

Post a Comment