Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Kuleck Financial Planning

 


 I am excited to announce that I am adding financial coaching as an offering of my fee-only financial planning practice. 
I just totally revamped my website and look forward to helping people of average means get a handle on maximizing their employer provided benefits, understand ways to save and pay for future expenses including college and retirement, how taxes work and working toward being debt free.

Please do visit my website and let me know if you would like to work with me - also let others know about me. Robin  Kuleck 

No comments:

Post a Comment