Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Dollar General Opening at Noon 11/9/2022

 

This post is from Heather at our local (Emporium) Dollar General.... 
I am so sorry, but the Emporium Dollar General won’t be open until noon tomorrow.
 I’ve got a major scanning project that needs done and I’ve also gotten three trucks in the last three days. Please stick with me while I try to get things figured out!!!! 
 Again, I am sorry.  I hate doing this to our community, but there is no other option

No comments:

Post a Comment