Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Montana's Dream Hunt Fundraiser Saturday, Sept 26

click on photo to enlarge view 

I am completely overwhelmed with the support for this event, so far! We still have some gun raffle tickets available...Winners choice of 2 pistols OR a .22 Henry Silverboy Long Rifle! Chicken BBQ dinners will begin at noon on Saturday, you can pre-order by messaging me or calling the Tavern! 
Loretta Liniger 

This guy right here is going to be fulfilling a life long dream very soon. He is going to be going out to Ohio and hunt whitetail deer. He was texting me this week and said “I didn't see any of this happening in my life” We are helping make a dream of his come true, with the help of so many friends and family. I cannot even begin to express my gratitude for the kindness shown over the past few weeks. From buying a gun ticket, giving a donation, or just giving something for the Chinese auction. I am overwhelmed...and we aren’t done yet. Saturday’s benefit will begin around noon with our chicken bbq dinners and continuing on through 4:00. TomBob Outdoors will be on hand filming, Chris Lee is going to play some live music (Montana said he likes to sing), Chinese auction going on, 50/50 drawing, and we even have a Coach purse to give away. The weather is going to be gorgeous so come on down to Sinnemahoning and say hello to Montana!

No comments:

Post a Comment