Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Becca Dashes with Red Aspen @ the Emporium Fire Hall

Becca Dashes with Red Aspen! 

Come see me on Saturday November 25th from 9 to 3 at the Emporium Fire Hall! 
There will be lunch you can purchase, and the place will be full of vendors!
 I will have dashes, lashes, tanning, make up, skin care- everything Red Aspen- and all on an amazing sale!! And I mean amazing! I would love to see you! I'll be taking cash, check and Venmo on the day of the event. Come get stocking stuffers, gifts, and something for yourself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment