Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Gribble for School Board

Gribble for School Board 

Hello, citizens of Cameron County! Allow me to introduce myself. I am a resident of this beautiful community and have been for nearly 10 years. I have two (almost three) children in the Cameron County School District and I strive to stay involved in their lives and education. It is my goal in running for School Board to bridge the gap between parents/students and the school district. We are all one voice for the benefit of our children. Feel free to send me a message with any questions about myself or goals and objectives in running for a school board position. I am happy to hear from the community and get to know you all and allow you to get to know me.
ally.gribble@gmail.com 

Cameron County! Did you know there are five school board seats up for election this November? That’s right, FIVE!

Your opinion matters and now is the time to get your voices heard. Let’s work as a team to brighten the future for the next generation. Please reach out if you would like to sign my petition to get my name on the ballot this November. I appreciate any and all support

No comments:

Post a Comment