Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Google Terminating Automated Email Deliveries

 

Good morning everyone. I am sorry to share this announcement that Google has passed along to me.

Blogger’s FollowByEmail service is going away.

The team announced that their email subscription service will be discontinued in July 2021.

 The email subscription system will no longer work and your subscribers will no longer receive email updates.

I am looking at an alternate way to deliver my Blog updates but I currently do not have one.

If you want to continue to follow my blog, simply go to this link in your browser via computer or smart phone - https://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com. The content may appear different to you than the normal format you received in your email, but it is the same. Just scroll down to read the posts.

If you forget the link, simply go to Google and type in these words "" cameron county pa blog"" and you will find it in the results.

I appreciate all of you that take the time to read this blog and I appreciate your supportive comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment