Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Blueberry Picking Near Cameron County


Listing a couple of places to pick your own blueberries. I have a few more places I am checking on, but if you know of any, feel free to email me so I can add to my list!  cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com

Phone numbers are listed - at this time of year I would recommend calling about blueberry picking before driving there. 

Bozberry Farms 
 7/13/2021 Berries are not ready for picking yet.
 I will put a post up a few days before opening. 
See you soon.
 Bozberry Farms 
 1699 Rock Run Rd Turtlepoint, Pa. 16750
 814-642-2732

*

Blueberry Hill Farm
 46 Blueberry Hill Lane Smethport, PA 16749
 (814) 887-2416

 Update for the rest of this week , we'll be open as usual 10am - 6pm today through Friday, but we'll have to wait until tomorrow evening or Thursday morning to give you the weekend hours .
 The "blues" are still too green to pick, but we're checking on them regularly and will keep y'all update 
The farm is open seven days a week for pick-your-own berries.
 According to their FB page, no chemicals or pesticides are used on the blueberries 

No comments:

Post a Comment