St. Mark Community Day Care Center
Good Morning,
My name is Carly Gerber and I am the director of SMCDCC.
I wanted to publicly reach out to extend my gratitude toward the community following Tuesday morning's damage to our building.
I was overwhelmed all day yesterday with thoughtful messages and phone calls in regard to everyone's safety, offerings of help and support through the situation.
We are temporarily closed due to the circumstances.
Our facility is a second home to myself, my children, our wonderful teachers, their own children and so many children and families in our community, both past and present.
We have all been devasted by this and are working diligently to be up and running again soon.
We are extremely thankful that no one was in the building during the accident and things were not worse.
Please know how much your love and support means to us
No comments:
Post a Comment