Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Jessica Herzing for County Commissioner

 

I know -- no one wants to think about this right now, but Municipal Elections are so stinking important to our day-to-day life. November 7th determines our local boroughs, township, and county officials & our school board reps and state judges.
 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿, 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄.
 I really don't want to spam my friends over here, unnecessarily for the next 59 days. 
My campaign page is where I'll keep you in the loop with what I'm up to, opportunities to learn about the other candidates, things you should know about me, and important reminders about the upcoming elections. 
 With less than 2 months until the Municipal General Election on November 7th - Get ready for the election that most impacts your day-to-day life here in Cameron County! Commissioner and School Board races have multiple candidates on the ballot!

No comments:

Post a Comment