Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Cameron County Nutrition Temporary Shop Changes

Cameron County Nutrition 
PLEASE READ! TEMPORARY SHOP CHANGES! 

 As many of you know, I will be having a baby towards the middle of November. To accommodate to my workers, our schedules, and what’s going to be easiest for us, we have to do some TEMPORARY hour changes! Notice how I said temporary, these should only be for the time that I’m out. I’m hoping for a quick and speedy recovery so that I can get back to serving the community and bringing lots of new ideas to the shop! But please be patient with me as I’m welcoming my first baby, and want to soak in as many snuggles in the privacy of our own home! I also ask that everyone is patient with Marea & Ally while I’m away, please order ahead if you can (ESPECIALLY THE MORNING CREW), This makes it easier on us! This time of year is the busiest for our shop! AND you will still be seeing Debs beautiful face on Saturday and Sundays!

 ‼️~Starting October 2nd, we will be CLOSED on Mondays, until further notice! ‼️ ~

When I leave & my other girls start working, I’ll make a post about the other hours changes, but they will be as follows!
 Monday- CLOSED 
Tuesday & Wednesday- 7am-3pm 
Thursday & Friday- 7am-4pm 
Saturday & Sunday- 10am-3pm 
As stated before, this is all temporary, these hours will not be staying this way, we will eventually go back to opening at 6am, just bear with me during this time! 
I thank you all for supporting me, my family, this small business during this time
I appreciate you all every single day! 
 To show my appreciation let’s do a Giveaway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment