Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

The Little Museum Featured in Online Article

 

The Little Museum makes #1 on the list!
 Check out this article

 The One Place to Visit in each of Pennsylvania’s 67 Counties 

" During my travels around PA, I’ve completed my goal of visiting at least one tourist attraction in all of Pennsylvania’s 67 counties. This makes UncoveringPA the only travel blog or guide that features honest and independent information about every corner of the state from someone who has actually been there. To celebrate, I thought I’d put together a list of the one destination that you should visit in each county."

 And a previous article written in 2020, 
Uncovering Cameron County’s Amazing History at The Little Museum

Thank you to Jim Cheney for visiting our county! 

No comments:

Post a Comment