Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sarah Janes Art


 Sarah Janes Art 

I’ve taken orders and I’ve already been working on one customer’s orders from the last Cameron County Farmers Market. Thank you for your grace and patience! 


 Each glass is a three- day process. If you want something for Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving or whatever….and have a particular flower or image you want, let me know and I’ll give you a quote/let you know if it’s within my scope.

 I now ship across the Country thanks to my wonderful husband, Mike Daley’s willingness to help me! But shipments will likely require a set rather than one glass due to shipping costs. 
 Message me if you want more details. 

 Blessings to all and a special shout out to the masterminds of the Cameron County Farmers Market for promotion of local businesses and for giving us the opportunity to sell our local treasures.

If you are interested in scheduling a Paint & Sip - contact Sarah Jane! 

No comments:

Post a Comment