Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Monday, January 18, 2021

Former Palace of Sweets, Apartment Building Demolished Today

Over two years after the fire, the burnt building located at 448 East Allegany Ave. is coming down.   I am not sure what has been in this building over the years but it was once the Palace of Sweets. I know my Uncle John Malizia & wife Anne owned it in the mid 1940's.The last photo listed is my mother with her uncle, Jim Murphy, in front of the Palace of Sweets in 1943.


  Photo by Penny Cherry 

Photo by Lisa Collins 





Palace of Sweets 
Photo by George Kempher, donated by Jim Kempher 


















No comments:

Post a Comment