Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Austin Dam Show Update

 

Austin Dam Show 
Attention There will be no official Dam Show this year. 
 Upon further reflection, it is not the right thing to do. I will also announce that, I, Richard Hadfield who has coordinated the show for the past 8 years will be stepping down. Although I have thoroughly enjoyed everyone that has come to the show every year…admittedly some when they arrive and others when they leave…I must be on my way. 
 I do encourage everyone to please go to The Gathering of the Artists. 
 I will be there. 
 In lieu of The Dam Show there will be a memorial for Shae Ebner at 3 pm on Saturday August 24th in front of the dam by the eagle. Food and refreshments to follow and hopefully some music. 
 To the Ebner family and friends, you have my deepest apologies. 
 Regardless of the circumstances of your friend, son, and brother’s death, it was not right of me not to address it. Please forgive me. God bless you all and I’ll see you at the dam. 
 God willing there will be a Dam Show in 2025. 
 Until then, peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment