Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Peekaboo Sunflower Paint & Sip

Peekaboo Sunflower Paint & Sip

Join me at Sarah Jane’s Art Studio (5 East 4th St, Emporium, PA) to learn to paint your own version of this 16”x20” Peekaboo Sunflower.
Saturday, August 19th from 6-8 pm 

The canvases will already be prepped with the background color and the faux frame. Paint any color sunflower you choose! No painting experience required. I teach one step at a time, but you’re allowed to go rogue if you want! 😉🌻
$40 per person. Feel free to bring your favorite adult beverages or nonalcoholic beverages and/or snacks. This class is for adults only. Due to the problem with no-shows and the extensive amount of prep work I do to the canvases and general setup, I now require the full cash, check or Venmo: @Michael-Daley-108. My Venmo has been deactivated due to someone trying to hack me. Payment no later than 24 hours prior to the event. (Payment due NLT 6pm on the 18th)
I can, however make a couple exceptions on a case-by-case basis for those who don’t live here in town or last-minute signups- depending on the amount of extra materials I have on hand. I usually prep a couple extra canvases. Excited to paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment