Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Emporium Yard Sale, Saturday June 13-14

I will be having a yard sale this Saturday and Sunday June 13-14 at 217 West 5th street.

Will be outside approx. 10 am till 4- 5pm.
 Lots of name brand teenage girl clothes! Jeans, shorts, sweatshirts, shirts, dresses, homecoming dresses, prom dresses, swimsuits & more. Will also be getting rid of a few toys & younger girl items. I am about a size XS-M and jeans go from size 00-4, trying to get rid of everything so if you bundle I will lower the price, everything else will get donated so am willing to negotiate!

 If you or someone you know is in need of some summer or school clothes let them know! Also if these times don’t work for you but you’re still interested let me know or pm me via FB. Cassie Frey

No comments:

Post a Comment