Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Thursday, June 25, 2020

2nd Annual Caldwell Fireworks

2nd Annual Fireworks at the Caldwell Corp. parking lot

Where: Caldwell Corp. parking lot
When: Saturday, July 4th around 9 pm for the smaller ones/9:30 pm for the bigger ones
Why: to have some fun celebrating America's birthday during this crazy year
How: enough questions

-I will be putting up some yellow tape around the area we are setting them off at because I do not want anyone near us for fear of someone getting badly hurt. If you come watch, please do so from the grass by the Rails to Trails or along the parking lot fence away from where they are being set off. The further the better.

-please no parking in the parking lot. Please park somewhere else and walk over with a chair or something so cars don't get damaged and the lights won't distract. 

-this picture isn't everything we have, but we also may not use all of it. We may save some for next year.. I don't want to overstay our welcome and upset all the neighbors. We will see how things go and how quickly we go through them.

-some people graciously helped get some this year so we potentially have 3x what we did last year. I want everyone to have a great time but also I want to annoy the fewest number of people I can.

That's all I can think of now, if I think of anything, I will add it to this post. Hope everyone stays safe so we can have a great time again! If everything goes as well as last year, I don't mind doing something like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment