Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Fishing Pole Lost @ First Fork

This was posted on the Facebook group below. 

If you can help, please call the number listed.  

Lots of Sinnamahoning and Driftwood Friends 

Denny Marshall · · I left my fishing pole behind on First Fork today below dam along 872.
 When I realized I had left it and went back, it was already gone. 
 Wouldn't be as big a deal if it did not belong to my deceased uncle. 
Would mean a lot to my father and family if you found it and would please contact 814 659 2802...thanks for reading/sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment