Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Friday, October 27, 2023

Upper Allegheny Medical Center Update

Upper Allegheny Medical Center
 There have been many queries about my upcoming retirement; from patients, local hospitals, and nursing homes. I have no plans to retire in the near, or distant future. I am in good health and continue to enjoy this calling. We are presently staffed with not only myself, but likeminded, holistic midlevels Mary Schimp PA and Heather Kio CRNP. 
 Please allow these rumors to be put to rest as we remain committed to serving the common good.
 Thank you, Dr. Mark Shelley, Upper Allegheny Medical Center, Port Allegany Area Family Practice, P.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment