Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Simply Nourished Announces its Closure

I'm so sorry to see this business closing its doors! 

This journey has had its ups and downs and has been rewarding in many ways. 
 It would not have been possible without you! You are the best part and I am always grateful for you! However, after much and sincere thought and consideration, I’ve decided to set my sights on new goals and am closing the business. Operating a small business is so hard, but the difficulties are infinitely multiplied in a small town during times like these. I also work in our family business where I have recently taken on a bigger role. While I planned to and would have continued grinding, it just isn’t a possibility. 

 Some of you I have seen on a regular basis and consider my friends! You will be missed.❤️ I am so grateful for all of the support I’ve received over the past several years! Thank you!🙏

 I will continue seeing clients through July. 
 Use up those gift certificates! 
 I will gladly refund any unused gift certificates.

No comments:

Post a Comment