Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Lost Dog - Beagle

 

Elk County Lost & Found Pets 

 6/26/22 - Marty is still missing. I wish I had better news to share, but I don't. 
 It was 4 weeks ago today that he ran off. Even if it feels unlikely at times, we still believe he will come back home, and we know that he deserves our continued hope and efforts. 
 My parents have thought of nothing else in the past 4 weeks but getting their beloved Marty back. 
Thanks again, so much, to everyone who has shared our posts, spread the word, and offered help, encouragement, and prayers. It really has meant so much to my family. 

 Please continue to call in any sightings. 814-929-5453 or 814-512-2195 

*Lost male Beagle *5 years old *Microchipped 
*Wearing chain collar and tags when lost *
Missing from Wilcox, PA (Elk County) since 5/29/22

Kristin Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment