Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Create Enrollment Video & Spring Craft



Celebrate with me the opening of enrollment in my upgraded membership group!

Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 9:30 AM


You will learn all about my monthly subscription boxes, and how to enroll! There are two options to choose from, and enrollment is only open for 3 days, and reopens only every 3 months. Say hi and chat with me, or ask questions about this new service to further encourage your creativity, while I create a special spring project! 
There is an incentive for sharing this video- tune in live or on the replay!

https://www.woodlandcreations.net
Sally Azzato 
 (814) 335-4189
 sallyjamey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment