Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Wine & Design: Design Trends for the Roaring 20’s


Wine &  Design: Design Trends for the Roaring 20’s

Hey, everyone!! We have scheduled the Roaring 20’s Design Trends seminar! I will be presenting it on Sunday, February 23rd at Rich Valley Wines from 5-7pm. I’ll be adding the event to my main (CDH Designs) page shortly. I would love it if you could all help spread the word!

I am especially excited to start these events back up and the winery is the natural venue to host them! I also helped them with their design, and there are many things I can show as examples in the space that are “on trend.”

See the event sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment