Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Thursday, January 2, 2020

CDH Design Business Hours


I have been trying so hard to have a consistent schedule. It drives me crazy when people ask me about shop hours and I can’t tell them anything concrete. BUT I have 3 kids, family responsibilities, and a lot of appointments {both design and personal}, plus practices and other commitments to juggle. 

Hopefully this new schedule will help everyone. Tuesdays & Thursdays will be for appointments and visiting job sites. I probably won’t be in the Studio much, if at all, on those days. I could be anywhere between Emporium & Philadelphia. 😅

Monday: 10am - 4pm
Tuesday: appointment day {shop hours as able}
Wednesday: 10am - 4pm
Thursday: appointment day {shop hours as able}
Friday: OFF
Weekends: by appointment

I am going to be open the second Saturday of every month from 10am - 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment