Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Old Super Weekend ~ Go Kart Racing

A friend of mine was browsing through her fathers old photos and came upon these. I'll be sharing them and hope to have better copies made in the near future. Offhand I do not remember all the details of Super Weekend, but maybe some readers can help me out.

 Click on the photos to view in larger detail



In front of the old Dolan / Ostrum hotel

 

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember in what years these were held? I was there for at least one, but can’t remember when.

    ReplyDelete