Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

7th Annual Bunny Hop


Spreading the word for friend Taylor Frank and all those who have every been touched by anyone suffering from a brain aneurysm. 

" The bunny hop idea popped into my head when all I wanted to do was tell the world what to look for when they or their family members are experiencing the symptoms of a brain aneurysm rupture. My family and I felt blindsided by my mom's experience and didn't ever want anyone to go through what we had.

 When I was 17, I with the help of my amazing family and other families affected started the first ever Bunny Hop for Brain Aneurysm Awareness. Since then, we have raised over $75,000 for the The Brain Aneurysm Foundation and have had over 600 participants at our event. I am baffled by the outstanding support our community shows when they really care about a cause.

 We may have not reached the whole world yet, but we are getting the word out. I hope that every year we touch more and more lives and that we can continue educate on brain aneurysms. Unfortunately, my mother isn't here to see what an honor Elk and surrounding areas have brought in her memory, but I hope that we will save even one person from this horrible ailment. 

Please join me and some amazing people I've met along the way for our 7th Annual Bunny Hop!

Please consider supporting this cause! Save the date - APRIL 15TH @ Benzinger Park, Vine Road, St. Mary's, PA 15857 

Registration begins at 9:00 am, 3.2 Mile Walk begins at 10:00 am,  Youth Fun Run begins immediately following the walk
 5K Run begins at 11:00 am 

To register go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment