Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Grove Township Business Update

 

Grove Township

 NEW Office Hours 
For those who wonder what the secret meeting was about the other week at the Grove Township Office, it was myself who called the meeting to explain to the current Supervisors that I had taken a full-time position at a local school. I don’t want to give up my hours here at Grove Township, I have been in this position since 2015, but I needed them to work with me and my hours of availability. So, it is basically new for them and me and will have an agreed time frame to try this out and see if it works for all. 

My office hours will vary from day to day, but I will be glad to set up an appointment if that is needed. My personal cell is 814-512-8303, I may not be able to answer as soon as you call so, please leave a message, or shoot me a text. The Supervisor’s will help you if they can or can also reach me. 

If you have an issue, question or would like a septic permit please send me an email to grovetwp@gmail.com. I check emails frequently during the day. If requesting a septic permit, please include your mailing address and I will get one in the mail ASAP. You may leave payments or write me a note and leave it in the mailbox on the office railing. I am going to have the Supervisor’s make the mailbox lockable, so people making payments will feel more comfortable. I will take care of it and if needed I will call you. Thank you for your understanding and corporation. 
Brandie Sherry Grove Township Secretary and Treasurer

No comments:

Post a Comment