Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Friday, December 3, 2021

Primary Care & Pediatrics-Emporium Opening December 6

 

Primary Care & Pediatrics-Emporium Opening Monday, December 6 !

So happy to announce that my new practice at 1 East Fourth Street in Emporium will officially be open on Monday, December 6th!

Now accepting new patients! Call 814-503-8070 and choose option 5 for the Emporium office to schedule an appointment!

 I would like to say a special thank you to Dr. Brandon Roscoe for this amazing opportunity and for believing in me. Thank you Amy McCartney, Stacey Guiher Huffman and Ben Lago for all your hard work today to help get the office ready for Monday. I am very grateful for supporting me all the way...and for putting up with me through all the stress! Looking forward to seeing everyone at my new location! Please stop in to say hello over the weekend if you see me in there working as I will be trying to get things ready for next week! I love you all and couldn’t do this without the love and support from my family and the entire community.  Thank you Tim Guisto for being by my side and for all your hard work making this come together! Robin Hammersley, CRNP

No comments:

Post a Comment