Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Simply Nourished LLC - Book Your Appointment Anytime!

 

Simply Nourished LLC 
 I have clients who schedule regular sessions because they say facial reflexology helps relieve their sinus pain and pressure!

 Did you receive a gift certificate for Christmas this year or Christmases past?
 They NEVER expire! Book an appointment when you’re ready! 


 Just send me a message or call and I’ll get you setup for some serious relaxation
 Message me to schedule an appointment!

 Holistic Health Practitioner -Reflexology -Weight Loss Coaching 
 8145945835
 Studio located on Rt 155, Sizerville Rd.
 Emporium, PA 15834

No comments:

Post a Comment